This expanded 3 bedroom/2 bath bungalow has been transformed though modern design while retaining its 1920’s character.
The welcoming front porch and a charming entry foyer are reminders of the home’s architectural heritage, and lead to a dramatic light-flooded living room with a soaring ceiling and clerestory windows.
The open kitchen-family room was designed for informal living. The remodeled kitchen features white honed stone counters with a chic subway tile splash and stainless appliances. A huge center island expands workspace and provides a dining bar for casual meals. One section of the room accommodates a comfortable seating area.
Double French-doors from the separate dining room open to a charming brick patio with pergola, a perfect place for enjoying the private, peaceful rear garden.
The detached garage used as a home office presents an appealing work-from-home option.
The home enjoys an outstanding location in Old Palo Alto, just blocks to exceptional schools, Stanford University, the Town & Country Shopping Center and Downtown Palo Alto.
Living Area: 1,663 Sq. Ft.
Lot Size: 5,000 Sq. ft.
(Per County Records, unverified)
- 3 bedrooms
- Master suite with vaulted ceiling and generous closet space
- 2 remodeled baths, both with shower over tub
- Dramatic living room with soaring ceiling, exceptional natural light from clerestory windows, and fireplace
- Comfortable family kitchen
- Kitchen remodeled with honed white stone counters and stainless appliances
- Huge center island for extra workspace and dining bar for casual meals
- Seating area for informal relaxation
- Separate dining room
- Double French doors lead to private back yard
- Additional features
- Interior laundry with washer and dryer
- Wood floors
- Detached single garage, repurposed for use as a home office
- Private rear garden with brick patio, pergola and lush greenery
- Outstanding Old Palo Alto neighborhood
- Just blocks to outstanding public and private schools
- Near Stanford University
- Near Town & Country Shopping Center & Downtown Palo Alto
Per COVID-19 showing guidelines, property may be shown by appointment with a signed PEAD form reflecting the property address and accompanied by an acknowledged copy of the C.A.R. Posted Rules of Entry accessed through this link: C.A.R. Posted Rules of Entry.
*Carol Carnevale & Nicole Aron are a team of real estate agents affiliated with Compass. Compass is a licensed real estate broker licensed by the state of California #01527235 and abides by equal housing opportunity laws. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only. Information is compiled from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, condition, sale, or withdrawal without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footages are approximate. This is not intended to solicit properties already listed. Nothing herein shall be construed as legal, accounting or other professional advice outside the realm of real estate brokerage.
Palo Alto, CA
C.A.R. Posted Rules of Entry.